Quantity : Two (2) units’.
Type : Rotary drum with central shaft EN19 diameter 6 inch.
Capacity : 36 tons FFB/Hour.
Speed : 24 rpm.
Drive : Teco, Electrim or approved equivalent 18,5 kW/25 HP/1445 Rpm, IP 55, 50 Hz.
Gearbox : Sew Eurodrive, Brook Hansen or approved equivalent
Ratio 62.60 ne : 1400 Rpm, na : 22 Rpm, Design SF > 1,5
- The thresher would be of the rotating drum type without central longitudinal shaft.
- The drive cum support of the rotating drum is achieved by means of friction drive between steel rings and adjustable rollers.
- Axial movement of the drum is controlled by horizontally mounted rollers.
- The rotating drum would be of welded construction with longitudinal bars of 12 mm thick strip bar section at 45 mm spacing.
- Fitted with 3 mm thick x 30 mm wide m.s circular rings, spaced at a distance of 80 mm apart along the entire length and would be tag welded to the longitudinal bars.
- The eternal wall of the cylindrical drum would be fitted adequate numbers of retarder rings or lifters to ensure efficient fruit stripping.
Fluid coupling : The fluid coupling installed between motor and gearbox.
Bearing : Heavy duty pillow block.
Wall covering : Fabricated from 4 mm thick m.s plate c/w hanged door for inspection.
Dimension : Diameter : 2.000 mm.
Length : 5.500 mm approx.