PNEUMATIC VALVE PROGRAMMER
Quantity : One (1) set’.
Ultra Automatic or approved equivalent program controller for six pneumatic function module and 20 steps cycle capacity.
1. TIME AND PRESSURE CONTROL
1.1. One (1) sets’ Automatic sterilizer controller, microprocessor based c/w mimic diagram, digital timer, Push buttons and indicating lights.
- Sterilizer door safety Interlocked and acknowledgement.
- Acknowledgement of standby and initiation of sterilizing cycle.
- Completion of sterilizing cycle alarm indication.
- Multiple peak auto sterilization (up to 3 peaks).
- Time and pressure parallel function and sterilization with 4 modes of operation.
( a ). Fully Automatic (F.A) inter-sterilizer sequential control and sterilization.
( b ). Individual automatic sterilization control.
( c ). Push bottom electro pneumatic control
( d ). Complete manual hand wheel/lever operation.
1.2. Steam control valve for sterilizers
a. Three (3) 6” Butterfly type, Keystone, steam inlet control valve c/w fail close manual override.
- Pressure rating to ANSI class 150 (285 psig).
- Temperature rating: 450 deg F.
- Valve come c/w single acting fail save spring return diaphragm actuator with manual overdrive.
- Recommended air pressure: 80 – 120 psig.
b. Three (3), 8” Butterfly type, dia steam c/w fail open, spec- ditto to item 2.1 except air to close.
c. Three (3) condensate valve size 100 mm c/w fail open specditto above item 2.2 except air to close. Butterfly Type, Keystone or approved equivalent.
d. Two (2) 2” dia, deaeration valve, inlet steam check valve, ductile body, 316 stainless steel disc.
2. Mechanical and electrical installation of instrumentation system, pneumatic tubing, copper tubing and electrical wiring. All copper tubing used is ¼” dia, from the solenoid valves to steam control valves including cable trays, supports and brackets.
All electrical control wiring is 1.5 mm size from control panel to the solenoid valves including cable trunking, supporting and brackets.
Recommended air pressure 80 psig.
Ambient temperature up 70 deg C.
a. Combined temperature / pressure
Three (3) Rotottherm temperature/pressure recorder c/w a 250 mm dia circular chart driven by electrical clock for 24 hour revolution.
Temperature range of 0 – 200 degree C, pressure range of 0 – 4.0 kg/cm², c/w snuber, isolating cock and 7.5 mm capillary tube.
Each pressure/temperature recorder would be supplied with 200 sheets of spare charts.
One (1) Centralized combination junction box and side panel for sterilizer comprise of wall mounting hingers, solenoid valves, filter regulators, speed controllers, electro pneumatic transducer, electrical terminals and the following facilities.
b. One (1) centralized combination junction box and side panel for sterilizer comprise of wall mounting hingers, solenoid valves, filter regulators, speed controllers, electro pneumatic transducer, electrical terminals and the following facilities :
1) Manual over side blink indication.
2) Auto-vent to accommodate complete manual hand wheel level over side operation.
3) Two (2) spring loader relief valve 150 mm dia, one for each the sterilizer.
4) Two (2) dial face pressure gauge 150 mm dia, 0 – 6 kg/cm² mounted above sterilizer door.