Quantity : One (1) unit.
Type : Rotary, without roller sprocket.
Power : 7.5 Kw/ 10 Hp Teco, Electrim electromotor and Brook Hansen or equivalen
Drive : Chain duplex RS 160.
Speed : 16 rpm
Capacity : 6 tons nut/hour
- Fabricated from 9 mm thick m.s plate.
- Fitted of 8” dia. steam pipe schedule 80.
- Fitted with internal buffle plate of 9 mm thick m.s plate and lifting bar mounted on a central shaft.
- Drum would be perforated with suitable sizes to drop the nuts into a pneumatic nut transport system.
- Larger particles such as stones, bunch stalks would be overflow from end of the polishing drum.
Dimension : Approximately 1.000 mm diameter and 5.000 mm in length.
- An m.s collecting tray for recovery broken kernels and small stone particles.
- Nut cross conveyor dia. 300 mm c/w drive.