One (1) central office block constructed with :
- The size of Central Office & laboratory would be 16 m span x 21 m length x 6.5 m height
- The foundation, column and ground beam constructed from Concrete mix K 225
- The ring balk would be constructed from reinforced concrete mix. K 175
- All wails constructed from 114 mm thick red brick which rendered on both sides.
- Hard wood timber rafter and struts c/w wood ties and purlin.
- 0.5 mm thick aluminium zinc roofing sheet.
- Provided with front carport
- Provided galvanized iron sheets gutter c/w suitable PVC down pipe.
- Provided with fixed glass windows.
- Provided with timber flush door c/w latch & lock.
- Provided with toilet room c/w urinal, water closed, and wash basin.
- All floor would be constructed with 50 mm thick concrete floor slab and finished with ceramic tiles.
- The floor and wall up to 1500 mm height at the toilet, laboratory table room finished with ceramic tiles
- Provided 6 mm thick plywood ceiling on hard wood.
- Surrounding of building provided drains and where necessary covered with m. s. grating.
Artikel Terkait :