One (1) guard house would be constructed:
- Reinforced concrete foundation mix. K 175.
- The column constructed from reinforced concrete K 175 c/w reinforced concrete ground beam and ring balk.
- All walls would be constructed from 114 mm thick red bricks and rendered both side.
- Provided with louvers, glass window and timber doors.
- Hard wood timber rafter, and struts c/w wood tie and purlins.
- Roof would be 0.5 mm thick aluminium zinc sheet.
- 6 mm thick plywood ceiling on hard wood
- Floor constructed from 50 mm thick slab concrete with mosaic or ceramictiles.
- Provided with drainage system.