One (1) unit musholla constructed with :
- Foundation would be constructed from reinforced concrete c/w concrete ground beam.
- Column constructed from reinforced concrete c/w reinforced concrete ring balk.
- Rafter, purlins, struts, constructed from hard wood timber.
- 0.5 mm thick aluminium zinc sheets used for roofing.
- Walls constructed from 114 mm thick red brick and rendered on both side
- Provided with timber door, glass windows nacco c/w timber louvers.
- Provided with 50 mm thick slab concrete floor with ceramic tiles.
- Provided with reinforced concrete drainage system.