One (1) unit sanitary block constructed with :
- Footing foundation would be constructed from reinforced concrete mix. K 225 and reinforced concrete ground beam.
- The column constructed from reinforced concrete K 175.
- 114 mm thick red brick constructed for the walls, rendered on both side and at top end wall fitted reinforced concrete ring balk.
- 0.5 mm thick aluminium zinc sheets used for the roofing supported on hard wood purlins and hard wood struts.
- Floor constructed from 50 mm thick slab concrete slab and finished with ceramic tiles.
- Up to door height from floor level the inner walls surfaces finished with ceramic tiles.
- Fitted with fixed glass louvers with hard wood frame.
- Provided with timber doors.
- 6 mm thick plywood ceiling on hard wood
- Provided with water closets and wash basin.
- Provided with reinforced concrete septic tank and soak away pit c/w suitable sewerage.
- Steel column, Tie beam, Purlin and wind bracing would be designed and adequately sized